NorCal Trains :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
See something in the area north of Bakersfield? Share pictures and tall tales here. 
BarstowRick's ( Spooky Rick) AKA Dr Death's Halloween Ride.....
Posted by: BIG BNSF ()
Date: October 31, 2012 07:29PM

Spookyrick,

I am going to make you a legend...For those of you that have never seen Spookyricks ride!!!!!!!!! With Fans on there Feet!!!!!!!Don Winslow is in the crowd checking out a Fat girl!!!!!!!!!!! Spooky Rick gets some air in the one and only GRAVE DIGGER !!!!!! Hailing from Kill Devil Hills NC!!!!!!!!!!!

What does this have to do with trains not a F&$$ing thing!!!!!!!!!! But its fun

Happy Halloween Rick and Don and all you other nuts in CA....

BiG BNSF

PS I need my truck back tommorrow rick!!!!!!!!!!!!! Us rednecks dont like our trucks out there in the land of fruits nuts and berries for to long ( HA HA HA HA HA HA HA )

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 11:58PM by BIG BNSF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BarstowRick's ( Spooky Rick) AKA Dr Death's Halloween Ride.....
Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: October 31, 2012 08:30PM

Now that's one hell of a ride. But will a gurney fit in it?

That pretty d@rn funny.

You want it, you gotta come get it.

Besides, it would fit nicely in the back of your party rig, minus a few sex toys, cases of not so bud-wiser and those automated hump beds.

We may dematerilize it and then beam it down sometime after the wee hours of the morning. Spook delivery but I can't guarantee anything. Those spirited ones may keep it and go underground.

Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: October 31, 2012 10:43PM

Thank the Great Gringo, Halloween is over.

What's next...let's see Thanksgiving. Maybe we can get the original pilgrims to come back and tell us how it really was.

Now about my playing trains.

RickH

Rick's You Tube: [www.youtube.com]

Posted by: TehachapiFoamer ()
Date: November 01, 2012 07:04PM

This post made me google Monster Jam to find out when it was going to be in my neck of the woods. Now I'm gonna be sitting here horsepower-foaming until January when I can get out to see it winking smiley

I've seen the Digger a few times way back when it first came out, beautiful truck and awesome team of people working on it.

Absolutely awesome photo sir

Shane Palus
Cody Wyo.
[smp1151.smugmug.com]

Posted by: BIG BNSF ()
Date: November 01, 2012 07:34PM

TehachapiFoamer

Thanks for the comment.....When I was younger I was in love with the monster truck BiG FOOT and then I got out of it, till a couple years again when my 5 year old Godson wanted to go to the show and Grave Digger has taken me and my young Godson...this was at monster jams in el paso ,tx..last year..Be on the look out for Son uva digger he was there too...Both great trucks and a great show............

If you want to see this truck just call spookyrick in CA its on loan to him for a couple more days till he sends it back to me in NM ( HA HA HA HA HA )

BiG BNSF

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/01/2012 07:35PM by BIG BNSF.

Posted by: TehachapiFoamer ()
Date: November 01, 2012 07:45PM

I remember the Bigfoot also, I have a picture somewhere of the original with the REALLY big tires winking smiley

If I were still in Cali I would definitely make the call, it'd be a moot point now unless he wanted to take it on a joyride to Nebraska !

Shane Palus
Cody Wyo.
[smp1151.smugmug.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.