NorCal Trains :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
See something in the area north of Bakersfield? Share pictures and tall tales here. 
Redlands Loop Restored
Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: November 20, 2012 12:20AM

John A. sent me this heads up. Check it out.

[sanbag.ca.gov]

A most interesting proposal. My question is, is it the old Redlands Loop?

If you are asking me the answer is Yes, from San Bernardino out to Redlands. From there it doesn't quite look right. Also, if memory serves me correctly there was two loops in and out of San Bernardino.

What are your thoughts?

RickH

Rick's You Tube: [www.youtube.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Redlands Loop Restored
Date: November 20, 2012 12:22AM

Oh, and Big BNSF, there are pictures but you have to download the PDF. I hope you can do that without my having to come over and show you how. lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2012 12:23AM by BarstowRick.

Posted by: BIG BNSF ()
Date: November 20, 2012 11:58AM

Rick,

I saw it, I read it, and that is a newsreporter that you get something out of.. Some info , Maps , photos, Not like those ones I have to read in the SW room.... like Hey I found a railroad spike out in the desert and I think the railroad has a huge project going on where I found this....And we should get some guys and have a picnic out there and hold hands and write new report about it to one another for a week on end and who really cares .......Give me a break......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.See what you got me doing now rick........ Well this report is ok you did good..And we need your input on my post about a outlaw we may need you to be a little spooky ( HA HA )

BiG BNSF

Date: November 20, 2012 12:57PM

Spooky? I'ma going to threaten everybody that doesn't want to participate to within an inch of their grave. See how by tuning in to:

The Outlaw Tour [www.trainfoamers.com]

Or for more fun: [www.trainfoamers.com]

Ministers for years through their hell fire sermons have tried to scare people back into church or into doing the right thing. It hasn't worked... with maybe a few exceptions. However, being scared into anything is non-productive. Besides, what was spooky was the amount of time, my youth, that I gave the funeral business. No appreciation for the effort, work and hours I put into it. Did I mention NO benefits, retirement, health plans and/or compensation for those overtime hours. Just a loosing proposition. Did I say, I hated being a mortician. Well, not so much at the time perhaps but now I wish I had gone to work for the railroads. Oh well, it is what it is. Shoulda, coulda, woulda and didn't.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2012 10:41PM by BarstowRick.

Date: December 12, 2012 11:44AM

The outlaw tour, was fun and we shared some interesting laughs and most of it at each other's expense. Now if you haven't noticed things have "Died" down around here. The result of a non-sensical squabble, having managed the opposite of what we set out to do. Yep, and just like old times it all dies on the branch line. Go figure.

You have to wonder if all the fun we had works out well in the long run. As most people have their own ideas of what is acceptable and what isn't. The control issues that each of us inherently have and can be defined as wanting to control other people by shaming them. Examples, of such have been expressed here via, zingers and put downs. This always involves and can be extended to those around us Ie.,, the ones we work with, communicate with and/or live with.

For things to go deathly silent here...well...it isn't a total loss as we had a little fun, while it lasted. It would have helped to have some definitions but our leader didn't seem to be up to the task. Huunh, now who's control issues are showing? Grin!

It's the Christmas Season and time for all the fun it brings. Make it a good one. Ahh...I wasn't telling you what to think just suggesting. I mean it sounds better then the alternative...right?

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2012 10:48PM by BarstowRick.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.