NorCal Trains :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
See something in the area north of Bakersfield? Share pictures and tall tales here. 
just in case
Posted by: I10flyer ()
Date: January 01, 2013 01:53PM

Just in case anyone still reads here, HAPPY NEW YEAR! to you all, I hope to post some good shots this year.
Jerry

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: just in case
Posted by: srjeff1 ()
Date: January 01, 2013 06:00PM

There are a number of us diehards out here. We all drive Studebakers and only fly propeller-driven airplanes.

Posted by: Pete ()
Date: January 01, 2013 11:13PM

We're dinosaurs but thanks for the good thoughts. Looking forward to your posts. Pete

Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: January 02, 2013 01:53PM

Yeah, we is here and sometimes not sure why. Oh, I forgot "It's still free to talk trains at TrainFoamers".

Right back at you. But, this isn't going to be a real great year until some fine folks in the Big House figure out THAT we don't want anymore new taxes and we want government to downsize starting with the top dogs salary and expense account.

Happy New Year 2013.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2013 01:56PM by BarstowRick.

Posted by: I10flyer ()
Date: January 02, 2013 06:17PM

yeah, I hear that, but let's hope for the best.
Jerry

Posted by: cz17 ()
Date: January 02, 2013 09:28PM

I'll add my happy New Year as well.

We can all hope for a better year, but I think solid sets of Black Widow F units on the Coast Line have a better chance of happening then government getting its act together.

Oh well,

CB

Posted by: ajncorrie ()
Date: January 04, 2013 02:49PM

A few days late as I just returned home from a trip to So Cal to visit family over the Christmas Holidays, but Happy New Year as well.

And srjeff1, not only do we still fly propeller driven aircraft, their properly powered by Pratt & Whitney radial engines...

A.J.
Kingston TN

Posted by: srjeff1 ()
Date: January 04, 2013 05:05PM

AJ, I like your STYLE!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.