The Good Ol' Days :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
Still waiting for that Black Widow F-unit to come around the bend? Think things are "all crap now?" This is the forum for you! 
Who is knocking on my chamber door ?????????
Posted by: BIG BNSF ()
Date: October 21, 2012 09:13PM

Knock Knock on my chamber door.........Who dare wake this ghost. I am busy drinking beer,So till I return,Beware of what you wish for, I am hanging out with honkty tonk heroes and wondering who is that"Girl on the Billboard"If you want to see this world I haunt, I sent you a link,But becareful it may be to much for some to take....

[www.youtube.com]

When I return I will be tearing down doors and knocking out windows so you have been warned......( HA HA HA HA )

The Ghost of BiG BNSF

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/21/2012 10:47PM by BIG BNSF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who is knocking on my chamber door ?????????
Posted by: dwinslow ()
Date: October 22, 2012 12:47PM

Ghosts can't drive big tractors so you must be a fake.

Don Winslow
Glendora, California
Web Site - [www.donwinslow.net]

Date: October 22, 2012 10:45PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA It looks like someone woke up another legend Mr Winslow.

Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: October 23, 2012 09:06PM

I'd be careful what you tell a retired mortician. We've been known to get the last laugh.

Edited add on: Originally this is where I talked about how people make spooks out of themselves.

For example: People are just as stupid today as they've ever been. From the day the first tracks were laid people have been trying to beat the train. Go ahead, make a run for it, see if you can beat that train and cross over just inches in front of it. I'll be your cheerleader.

Darn politicians have slowed down our business with seat belts, helmets and now those bridged railroad crossings. Now we are forced to wait longer. You can't second guess, we will never know what the health care is going to do for us. Thinking we may get busy.

Just a sample of a mortician's view on things. Heeheeheeheehawhawhaw OOOooooOOOOooooOOOO EEEK! as one of our resident female customers...LOL... cuts into the conversation.

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 01:58PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 23, 2012 09:37PM

Damn Barstowrick,

The one the only BiG BNSF fixing to return

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 10:01PM by BIG BNSF.

Date: October 24, 2012 08:51AM

Have a safe Halloween, I don't need the kind of business I've been braising (Or is that braying?) about.

Edited 10 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 08:58PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 24, 2012 10:27AM

Barstowrick,

....You did some Vincent Price s%$t on me here!!!!!!!!!!! You need to change your name to spookyrick.......

BiG BNSF

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 10:02PM by BIG BNSF.

Date: October 24, 2012 11:03AM

I'ma only happy when the phone is ringing.

Enough of my bullshit, let's hear some of your bullshit.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 08:59PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 24, 2012 12:35PM

Spookyrick,

wait for my upcoming post.......And stop being so damn spooky..........( HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA )

FNSB GIB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 10:04PM by BIG BNSF.

Date: October 24, 2012 04:30PM

Ok, I'ma going to stop but just remember yee, who laughs first may not laugh last.

So, what's up with you and where have you been? You can't just waltz in and out of here at will. Or is it "Will" that pissed you off?

Did you get the pictures I asked for?

LMAO YTDI

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 02:00PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 24, 2012 04:45PM

Spooky? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 09:01PM by BarstowRick.

Posted by: techcntr ()
Date: October 24, 2012 06:09PM

Hey Guys!

What is this - some sorta private party??

And what does it have to do with foaming????

Knock it off, willya!

Date: October 24, 2012 07:00PM

BiG BNSF

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 10:05PM by BIG BNSF.

Date: October 24, 2012 09:02PM

Edit: Private party only because no one else has the ball's to jump in. I'll knock it off when folks quit knocking on my door at all hours of the night. I should of said, back when scaredy cat cut into the action. Wait till you see what happens next. Heeheeheehawhawhaw!

Now back to the program in progress.

From "Will" break....can you hear the wheels squeeling.

It...oh hell...I think I said I was done.

Enjoy your party.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 02:04PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 24, 2012 09:11PM

Spookyrick,

So I have a few questions for you..What pictures did you want there is not much here southern NM????

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 10:06PM by BIG BNSF.

Date: October 24, 2012 09:36PM

Darn you, I wanted to be done here. I don't want to diss of any spooky moderators and get me self thrown out of here.

Foaming? I walked railroad tracks, picked up corpus delectai from off and beside the railroad tracks... what do you think I was talking about. It ain't foaming or railfanning in the best sense of the word. It was never a private party as fellow EMT's, Coroner's Deputies, Mort's Employees and Railroad Police all worked recovery. In the most unpleasant of situations. Give a guy his due. I look back...and wonder why I did it.

Me? That be "Will," of 63 years... stupid. I'm old enough to know better and to old to care anymore. Tired and retired. Borrowing from a friends verbage if you don't like it FU.

I've gone back and edited out what others might find offensive but it lost it's meaning somewhere between here and Albuquergue. I was hoping it would generate some halloweenie interest and help to build up the readership here. I didn't much care for the reaction I got, as funny also got lost somewhere east of Barstow, Ca., Ludlow...perhaps.

Pictures? Hell, if I can remember. It don't matter. I was only rattling your cage.

Private party? Again, it is what it is.

Now do we get to see some more of your work or is old "Will" at it again and is he being blamed for you leaving, in the first place? Why not, he should be blamed.

Bring it here or not...why the frick should I care. Have fun and I will attempt to stay out of it. Just like old times...right?

AITP (as if that's possible) col.

RickH

Rick's You Tube: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 09:59PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 24, 2012 10:00PM

OK Barstowrick,

Well let me say it had nothing to do with you or Don and many others why I left here...Its comments and stupid posts by others why I left...You and Don have done nothing than crack me up...And I enjoy your wicked since of funny and you did what very few can do and rattle my cage..... I dont think I would like your job and what you once did but it has to been done...

Well I am a little younger at 36 but ok we need to break so I can finish a few more photos and then get ready I will return.....with something good for you in about a day or two so stay tune brother.....

BiG BNSF

Date: October 24, 2012 10:04PM

Well, brother Big. Bring it on.

But I warn you...I still have a box for you. But... I'd rather never use it.

Some folks just don't appreciate the finer points of halloweenie satire. Well, it's all gone now. Yeah, I knocked it off. Where do you think the headless horseman came from.

It was fun while it lasted.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2012 10:17PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 24, 2012 10:12PM

Well if we did anything with this we got this room going for a little while what has been needed for sometime, And you proved you are spooker than Vincent Price ( HA HA HA HA HA ) And I hope I dont need a box for many many years...And I went and did a little edit myself so we can come back and play another day.........I will have to send you a email someday there boss....

BiG BNSF -out

Date: October 24, 2012 10:19PM

No problem...and I'd look forward to it. For your use only: hpwrick@yahoo.com. Now don't give this out to anybody.

Darn purist and holier then thou stinkers.

Posted by: Hulka ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:19PM

I would post more photos on here but it has been over a year since I have been out chasing trains. Just do not have the time to get out and do it like I would like to. sad smiley

I do look forward to your post Big and see what kind of crazy sh!t you are doing with the heavy equipment.

Kevin

Date: October 26, 2012 07:54PM

techcntr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Guys!
>
> What is this - some sorta private party??
>
> And what does it have to do with foaming????
>
> Knock it off, willya!

Guess ya don't wanna let anybody have a little humor on here. This forums has been dead for some time these guys are old time posters having a little fun. They both have made some great RR posts on here but I guess that doesn't count.

Don Winslow
Glendora, California

Date: October 26, 2012 08:41PM

You tell them Don!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have posted a ton of photo on this site,better than them news reports I read on here all the time.........

BiG BNSF

Date: October 27, 2012 10:53AM

Yeah, and I see this complaint come from somebody who has never contributed anything to this forum. And yes, I have posted hundreds of photos on here.

Don Winslow
Glendora, California

Date: October 27, 2012 01:21PM

Well you know Don this is a public site, and you cant post all them photos because you could be having some sorta private party......they cry when you post they cry when you dont............they can't read what room to put there post in......but no one cries about that...........And then you got to take them fine folks that like to look at the post and read it but cant say anything....I dont know who is more chickenS&^%.....

BiG BNSF

Date: October 28, 2012 09:49PM

Hurrumph, I thought I posted a response here and it's gone. Poof. Somebody's magic is better'n mine.

Did anyone notice readership numbers for this thread are up to 155. Sorry but you guys and gals that tuned in late missed all the fun...well...sort of.

Todays Post: It started off satircally with a "Sob, sob, what are we going to do"?. Anyway, I can't remember what I wrote so I'ma not going to attempt to regirgatate it.

Point is, this would be one dead website if it wasn't for the fun Don Winslow and Big BNSF... bring to it. Did I use a pun? Truth is, I haven't posted a bunch of pictures here. Seems earlier on, a bunch of pic's I posted disappeared. Spooky! I've been looking for another website to post my pictures that would provide a semi-permanent presentation. Looking for something free...working on it, digging something up.

Still, still what? Hell this place is noisy. Midnight brings out the dancers at the Mort's Ball. The goulish band strikes up and all hell..ahm..HELL...breaks loose.

Oh yeah, I was going to talk to you about: I enjoy swapping stories, throwing zingers and rattling the banter sabers every so often. I either see the guys here as potential business or I consider them to be friends. It depends on how I size them up.

In case you tuned in late. All we were doing here was creating a halloween spoof based on some former work related experiences. Darn if the story line didn't just go poof. I can't believe I used to do that. What a waste of my adult life...and now I can't shake off the old habits...heeheehee

I will know, if this disappears... that we have acquired a spooky moderator. Heeheehee and halloween must be real after all. Grin! Perhaps a ghost from my past. A former customer...naw...that wouldn't be possible. I hope.

I don't know who,... what's his face is nor do I mean anything disrespectful toward him. No offense meant but obviously taken. That or he really was getting in on the fun...and we missed our opportunity to haunt him. Just a suggestion here, don't be stepping all over my freedom of speech, that will diss me off in a hurry. Suggesting instead, relax, enjoy and get yourself into the middle of the party. Heck, we can poke fun at you just as easy.

As to the holiday at hand: Have a good Halloweenie and don't scare your heart into some kind of irrepairable arythmia. Need a spell... check here. Of course the advice given goes against the code of ethics we morticians sware obedience to.

Oooo))h, Halloween my door will be locked, so if you are dieing to get in, forget it. Closed Halloween. Darn that's going to hurt...see, I'ma right back at the cash register totaling the cost. What a lousy place to be. I won't be hearing the ChaChing, as the drawer will not be opening. No profit in this. HawhawheeheeOOOOOOOheehee Booooooo!

Hell must have froze over San Francisco Giants won the pendant. The what?

On a lighter note: If you are into the modeling arena. Try clicking on the web address in my signature. It will take you to some of my pictures...all layout based. I don't hide who I...am. Enjoy!

So, Big when do we get to see a orange and black BNSF halloween spoof? Don, how about some great big pumpkins?

As for the rest of you...don't be shy and if you have some halloweenie stuff to throw in, you better get busy...I know where you sleep. As my voice fades out as though it was going down and echoing back through a long chamber. I'ma on the way to the emblaming room...do you mind? Darn left the emblaming machine on again...this is going to be tough to explain.

Sorry, I have my broom double parked, next to the hearse and meat wagon. I have work to do and need to be about the business... Wait, I thought I was retired? I hate halloween.

I'ma the eyes in that vulture setting on the fence post. It'been said we have contacts on the other side and I know you...whoever you are...heeheeheehawhawhaw. LOLLOLOL Sigh!

RickH

Rick's You Tube: [www.youtube.com]

Edited 17 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 02:13PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 28, 2012 11:11PM

That should bring you late comers up to date.

To get into the Midnight Spirits D.a.n.c.e. be sure to check in with St. Winslow at the gate. Accomodations are plentiful so make yourself at home.

Big will assisst you with his back hoe and fill you back in after the party is over.

OOOoooooOOOoooOOO hawhawhawheeheehee............silence...and then a loud blood curdling scream.

I didn't do that, I said with the hair on the back of my head standing striaght out.

Have fun and stay safe.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2012 10:49PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 30, 2012 10:50PM

Inviting you to follow the fun, now watch the watch. Follow the watch with your eyes. You are getting tired and your eyes are getting heavy...you will click on the spooky stuff below and ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. D@ng that always back fires on me.

Too continue the holiday fun or not.

At: [www.trainfoamers.com]
And: [www.trainfoamers.com]

Happy Halloween.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 09:13AM by BarstowRick.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.