The Good Ol' Days :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
Still waiting for that Black Widow F-unit to come around the bend? Think things are "all crap now?" This is the forum for you! 
BIG BNSF returns!!!!!!!!! With photos and much much more ( LONG)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BIG BNSF ()
Date: October 29, 2012 04:02PM

Well,Well,Well....Look who's back!!!!!!!Before I get underway here...Lets get a few things straight....If you want to cry,bitch.piss,moan or just plain be a chickenS8&t, then you need to leave.....I am going to do things the only way I know how and that is my way........

I was going to do a theme post and tell you a story that most of you seem to like and have been asking for...But SpookyrRick (AKA Dr Death) took that shit to a whole new level of scary and scaried the crap out of BiG BNSF....Then a few others pissed me off, And now today I feel under the weather....So I am just going to wing it....

For a few months I have been under the radar but I am back...And some may wonder where has BiG BNSF been......Well I will tell you.....No not jail ( Don Winslow) I have been drinking like crazy, Hitting on fat girls at laundry mats, And searching for the biggest set of ta-ta's on a midget....Shooting my 12ga is all the rage and keep up with my Outlaw ways.........And on a side note some of you got it in your head I am from AZ, So lets get that straight I hail from NM...Will talk about that here is a while....So lets get this show on the road....

I know some of you are slow so dont open this post over 120mph,You could hurt yourself or your computer....So I will try to go slow so you can keep up.

Rolling back into TF in style,I know Spookyrick has some strange rides,And Winslow likes training wheels...But when I show up...I show up..With a F*&King party in tow.

On a serious note:20-Sept-2012 I would have a chance to see a part of history fly into the books...I was 6yrs old when I saw the Shuttle STS-3 Columbia Land at WSMR.The Columbia is gone now, And so is my Father who spent 37 yrs at WSMR and had alot to do with the photography of event back in 82.So I would wait 30 years to see another Shuttle.And no better place to see it again than a fly over at WSMR,NM I had a invite to the base to see this history maken flight.And a thrill it was for me and some what sad, Godbless NASA,WSMR and all the people that had a part in the many years of the shuttle program. And God be with the two fallen ones.( Note there is no spray paint on mine)

Nasa 747-123 with Shuttle Endeavour piggyback at 1200 feet above WSMR HQ.

Godbless Ole Girl and have a safe flight to your new home.

WSMR UH-1B that now rests on display at WSMR missle park,With the Organ Mtns in the back ground.WSMR still flies four H model hueys.

Just to make SpookRick happy since he plays with some toy trains. My newest toy train the one and only Vampire. UP1989 in HO Scale.

After drinking a few beers and finding my truck keys, I would head to the dark empire. And see the first siding being put in at Strauss,NM UP1509 GP40-2 waits on a tie train to show up.

Two dark ships show up with a new tie train,As a stack rolls past,And the empty tie train sets on the new siding.

As the two dark ships cut away and set on the main, And let the little EMD handle the tie train,I saw a true redneck photo. I have to get a shot of a shitter with a train in the background.Then I though why is that fat guy setting on the wrong can?????????

UP Boom truck, Note the guy on the ground telling the driver what Bubba did in the water can....

If you drink some diesel fuel you will fart black smoke, Trust me I have done it and it works damn near burned my bed to the ground one time...As this little 40-2 shows how do it right and he shoves on the tie train.

He is not done with that black smoke yet.As he comes off the main on the first switch to be put in at the Strauss project, This yard is to be a monster and yes I moved some earth up there. So its nice to see a train final come into what use to be all desert and brush....

US Army OH-58 these little birds are on there way out as the Army will be upgrading to a new helo at the first of the year,This is the last one in the state that is used with the Air Guard to battle drugs along the border,

Up in Rincon NM, I find a slot machine, but I could not find a place to put any quarters...Strange HUH????? So I just moved along.

SWRR shows up with two new units in the Rincon area in the shape of SD40-2 now you know its a true BiG BNSF post when you see a SD40-2...Nothing can beat the SD40-2 unless you find two strippers and one fat chic in a laundry mat.

Now we are going to speed up some...Some of you like the tractor photos but us Farmer/Redneck have another type of tractor on the farm...With the US colors flying this Piper brave ( AKA Wire Killer ) waits to start the day..

You give me some beer and a can of chew..teach my ass how to fly and I can do anything on the farm...At less than 12ft off the ground 130 mph my ass is gone..

130 mph spraying the corn.And you thought us rednecks did not know how to have fun..And you want some real fun spit some chew out the window at 120mph...

There is nothing BiG BNSF cant do on the farm....Hell I even flew over AZ and saw to guys holding hands with a snack basket but then again thats them news reports for you...So I figure I better spray around the airfield to keep them out in case they start to spread this way ( HA HA HA HA )

TLM waits to put down more ties and rail...I dont just report about seeing something like them AZ folks do, I take a photo of it so you all can see it.......Hey Don and Spookyrick you see the size of them chickens over there.....You all want to play with us...You better learn how to play then...Let that be a warning to you cry babies

Even UP built a fence to keep some of them chickens and reporters out..But us outlaws are welcome to come right in......

Setting high in my batcave in Lizard,NM a UP stack comes rolling in...

UP 7895 rolls east towards EL Paso with some batmobles in tow,

And for you that think spookyrick is joking ( AKA Dr Death ) He has hired out one of the biggest build Backhoes on the face of the earth the John Deere 710B this one is older and I ran it for 16 years..But now its part of Spookricks collections..And he digging some holes with it..

Damn how big of hole do you need...............

And for the the ones that dont like private parties and want to look at cant say a damn thing..And want to cry well here is one you can jump in and Spooky rick can take care of the rest......

And just so you know I have a little Halloween left in me, Here is a couple pumpkins for you all to look at......Have a Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there you have it.....Sorry to my fans this may not be the best post and story but others had a play in that and I am not feeling the best but at least you all got to see a few photos of everything I like to take photos of.........Till next time if there is one. You all take care and Godbless.

You happy now Spookyrick you got me and Don to return!!!!!

The one and only BiG BNSF

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2012 05:42PM by BIG BNSF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BIG BNSF returns!!!!!!!!! With photos and much much more ( LONG)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: TehachapiFoamer ()
Date: October 29, 2012 06:14PM

I can't believe anyone would bitch at your posts, such quality and humor with all of them :-P I'm not feeling the best either but looking/reading at your latest work made me feel a bit better ! Thanks for the time and effort, glad to see you are still around

Shane Palus
Cody Wyo.
[smp1151.smugmug.com]

Re: BIG BNSF returns!!!!!!!!! With photos and much much more ( LONG)!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: TC Jones ()
Date: October 29, 2012 06:50PM

Nice to see what is going on at Strauss and glad you caught the Space Shuttle. Wish I could have been there myself. Keep up the photos.

TC Jones - cannot remember how to post pictures on here.

Date: October 29, 2012 07:48PM

TehachapiFoamer,

Thank you for the comment. It does take some time and effort to come up with a story and all that good stuff.And your welcome, Hope you feel better soon.

BiG BNSF.

TC Jones,

Are you shitting me you forgot how to post photos????? Man I miss you brother we had some good times......Do you still have any of that old Jack we drank the night I almost threw up on you alls dog ????? Are you still on your sheep ranch in TX are did you move to a bigger one????? And how is the General Lee?????? I wish you where there with me to see the shuttle fly over too man.. You need to call or email me?????

BiG BNSF

Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: October 30, 2012 01:08PM

Good to see you back Mr. Big!

Happy? What? Now I have to share the stage with you guys...hurrumph. You bet!

That's one fine rig.

All kidding aside here is a straight up salute to You and Your Dad: [marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr]

Fun, that's for sure. We've had our share here. I do hope you get to feeling better...old Dr. Death is retired and would like to stay that way.

Now there is a digging machine, my kind of back hoe. The deeper the better. Heeheehee!

Just a passing thought. Endeavour was designed to make 100 round trips and she only got in 25. I keep wondering, if my tax dollars went to pay for her and her life has been cut short, then who got cheated? What will that mean to the unemployment lines? Did she die earlier then she needed to?

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2012 07:09PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 30, 2012 01:20PM

Barstowrick,

Your welcome, And thanks for the salute.....I thought you may like that Backhoe........We still have to keep this post going and get some numbers up.............Where the hell is Don playing with his bike and putting new training wheels on it or what?????........Or maybe his on the water can.....
( HA HA HA )

BiG BNSF

Date: October 30, 2012 03:41PM

Don? He's busy. Answered a domestic disturbance call, things are slow on the traffic side and he answered the wrong call saying he was available. He bumped into one of those calls where Dr. Death, usually gets his boots, jeans rubber gloves and stinker can out. Some poor fella decided to leave early and nobody knew he was gone. That is, until the smell gave him away. Shoot, rumor has it (From the dark side) that he wanted to get in on the Midnight Spirit Dance aka D.a.n.c.e in Boobieville, NM. There must be tatah's there...right? He just might make it, don't you think?

If you are lost here... you may need to back up to some previous threads and posts. On the other hand if you are savvy...enjoy and have fun.

I hope Don calls one my associates.

Got other things to do like play with my trains. Heck, at my age nothing else works.

Edited add on: See there that spooky moderator is at it again "Midnight Spirit Dance aka D.a.n.c.e in Boobieville, NM," I said. Darn place is going to haunts-ville, of the spirit world... spooky!!

I've got my connections working, I will find him. Hi, this is Dr. Death at Spooks Are Us. We want to connect with TrainFoamers spooky moderator. We believe, he may have been one of my very early on customers. Yes, he stills owes us money but that isn't the purpose of this call. Heck, we have a money back guarantee but I won't get into that now...other then to say we like to use Big BNSF's back hoe. Thanks, You will check into this guy... right? I see, I see, he did? Well, tell him he's doing a good job haunting TrainFoamers Board. Nice work Mr. Spook. The names have been changed to protect the... not so innocent. LOLLOLLOL

Time to take a nap before... I go out and change or add anymore headstones. Dam Greg, what the hell do you think you are doing. I thought you already went home. Get out of my casket, I funeral directed. Well, hell, Greg responded, I was to drunk to drive myself home. Dang, I shouted, why in the wide, wide world of sports didn't you go ahead and drive yourself home? Business is slow enough and I was hoping you'd scare up something. OOOOoooooOOOOooooo followed by a loud piercing scream. That may have been me this time. Heeheehee

How's that for readership numbers? Are we on the upswing? This will either drive off the readership or increase it. Want to bet a bottle or two of pickle juice, it increases it. All in the fun of the season. Gosh! Sigh! I guarantee that after Halloween this will stop. Sort of.......

Heck, I don't remember when, I ever had a holiday off. Something that hasn't changed... people dieing to get in...I don't care if the door or gate is locked.

Have fun and do stay safe. Just once, just once...this time.

Seriously, if you aren't feeling well and problems persist go get help. Go see your Doctor. Tell him or her... Mort (the mortician) sent you.

Edited 14 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2012 07:05PM by BarstowRick.

Date: October 30, 2012 10:44PM

Uh oh, did I scare you guys off?

According to readership we are up by 8 readers. Don't be afraid to jump in here. It's not a private party and it's open to anything halloweenie. Even the mod has gone spooky messing with my posts. Now that's going to be hard to beat but I can think of a few ways.

Happy Halloween!

Posted by: amtrak8 ()
Date: October 31, 2012 05:12PM

Great pictures and story, BIG BNSF, It takes alot of time and effort to do, with the busy life and job you have. Thanks

Date: October 31, 2012 07:13PM

Amtrak8

Well I am not sure who you are ???? But you awoke me and here I am...I thank you for your support and comments....You need to talk a little more there brother....And your welcome!!!!!!!!!!!

BiG BNSF

Spookyrick,

Well we ran into a little trouble out here in boobieville NM ( NEW MEXICO ) not AZ!!!!!!!! A few of us rednecks thought we should dress up like a ghost....Then we put on white sheets and made a few holes and then when the cops pull us over we thought O SHIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Us redneck did not think that idea through....(HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ) So we bought some bloodwesier and been give out candy to the best dressed hooters in the west!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where the hell you at we been waiting for the grave digger to show up!!!!!!!!!!!!!And F%$^ing Don is no where to be found..........I think he is out trick or treating..............I saw a picture some where of his orange wig!!!!!!!!!!!! He will get fired up on that!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG BNSF

Date: October 31, 2012 08:12PM

Here we go again.

Despite being closed. Business picked up and my goulish staff went on strike. Once the contract was negotiated and air conditioning installed, you know manageable creature comforts. The staff agreed to go back to work. But only if I held the Spirit D>a>n>c>e at the Goldie Mesa Cemetery, locally. A slight change of plans.

I attempted to let you know but the spooky mod., kept deleting my post. I consulted The Crystal ball, and discovered phony ghosts somewhere in Boobieville, NM. To teach them a lesson Don, contacted the local PD and had them pulled over.

What I think really happened... thinking, the spooky mod., from here on TF., crossed over and learned some of our tricks. Spooks sabotage.

I'm pretty sure it was the new hogs we were riding, you know the ones with broom power. Greenie weanie approved. Yep, doesn't look we will make it, after all.

Batteries went dead...DEAD...Died! I get so excited, adrenalin pumping, all set to ChaChing the cash register and then it hits me it's just batteries...no F'ing $#!+. Ok guys load up the Grave Diggers Truck. We's got to have it back to those green horns, by morning. See: [www.trainfoamers.com]
For further details.

HeeheehawaahOOOoooOOoo Boob's.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 08:25PM by BarstowRick.

Date: November 07, 2012 11:55PM

What the hell happen did every one get scaried and run away................Shit people have some fun thats what this place is all about.

BIG BNSF

Don: Where the F*&k are you at man????????????????????????????????

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2012 11:56PM by BIG BNSF.

Posted by: Hulka ()
Date: November 09, 2012 01:35PM

Sorry for the delayed post Big, been busy with the kids and work. Glad to see you back and like usual great story. I have 2 weeks off here at the end of the month and hope to get out and do a little foaming.

Kevin

Kevin

Date: November 11, 2012 02:56PM

Hulka,

Thanks for the comment but you dont like the photo just the story??? Hell I can email you a story!!! I am worried about and who your hanging with there in AZ ( HA HA HA HA HA ) I am going to have to bring you back to the outlaw side ...and keep you away from the news reporters out there...Hell you guys got people thinking I am from there when everyone knows us outlaws are here in NM...Well I'll see what kinda story I can tell you here in my next post coming soon,.

BiG BNSF

Date: November 12, 2012 06:55AM

I love the photos too! Hell, if I ever get the chance, I would love to come out for a visit and work with you for a day so you can teach me some of that crazy shit you do in the heavy equipment!

Kevin

Date: November 12, 2012 05:07PM

Hulka,

Hummmmmmmmmmm, It take a alot to become part of my outlaw tour... Some have tryed many have failed. Two are lifetime members TC Jones and BB61....Don Winslow and Barstowrick are still trying to get in...But we felt sorry for them so there now members for life and now you trying to get in the door....Becareful what you wish for............( HA HA HA HA HA HA ) You may hurt yourself playing with these toys.....( HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ) I will have to talk to other members and see what they think about you on the Outlaw tour....Then will talk about tractors.... ( HA HA HA HA )

BiG BNSF

Date: November 13, 2012 08:34PM

Outlaw tour I'ma worried about the ex-in-law tour. That can be a regular quantlet. Never sure who the real turkey is except for the one I'ma eating. I already know who they are pointing at.

LOLOL

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2012 08:59PM by BarstowRick.

Date: November 19, 2012 08:47PM

the biggest tractor that I have played with is a bob cat. Although I did start up a bulldozer type of thing one night and used it to get our brush truck out of the sand. (I was tired of digging for and hour and the other 2 I was with did not want to call for help.) The only other thing that I have used with hydraulics is a few ladder trucks, 65 and 105 footers.

I am game!

Kevin

Date: November 21, 2012 12:03PM

Hulka,

Glad to have you on board here.

I spent a summer documenting fire calls and taking pictures for the fire department. A non-paid, volunteer position. From then on the camera became a mandatory tool for them. Now days they have pro's, college credentialed to do what I did that summer.

Date: November 22, 2012 08:48PM

I was a volly in Toms River, NJ for 11 years. (That stupid TV show, "Jersey Shore" I lived across from that area on the main land.) Also did EMS for 12 years. (volly also) I was also a volunteer member of the state forest fire service. Lot of fun, but also a lot of time involved.

Kevin

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2012 08:48PM by Hulka.

Posted by: dwinslow ()
Date: November 23, 2012 12:35AM

I was an engineer on the South Pasadena FD before I went to the "other side " .

Don Winslow
Glendora, California
Web Site - [www.donwinslow.net]

Date: November 23, 2012 04:28AM

What is the other side? PD?

Kevin

Date: November 23, 2012 11:02AM

Yeah, Pasadena.

Don Winslow
Glendora, California

Date: November 23, 2012 03:40PM

Me to in a sense. MCSO currently assigned to the Chain Gang for the last 3 years.

Kevin

Date: November 23, 2012 04:39PM

Hulka Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Me to in a sense.

Shoot me an e-mail. It's on [www.donwinslow.net]

Don Winslow
Glendora, California

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.