The Good Ol' Days :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
Still waiting for that Black Widow F-unit to come around the bend? Think things are "all crap now?" This is the forum for you! 
The Legends of the OUTLAW TOUR. ( PLUS PHOTO) LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BIG BNSF ()
Date: November 18, 2012 01:34AM

All the old stations are being torn down,And the high flying trains no longer roll.The floors are all sagging, With boards that are suffering from not being used any more.Things are all changing from a time that soon will be no more, So where is a Outlaw to go??????

As I set here tonight, Winter nears as cool mountain air from the north.Starts to drift in on the desert floor, Smoke from chimney tops feels the air with cedar & juniper. And I think back to when this all started and where it has all gone. I am going to take you on journey that is a little different than most of my stories you have all heard before.

Two souls where roaming the southwest but had not yet meet before. One day there paths would cross, And a new breed of outlaw was born. One had been around for a while, The other one would be born. And from this meeting, Stories would be told. Legends would come.and we would all bring it right here for you all to read.. We have and had allways tryed to give you your moneys worth.And it is time for some of these outlaws to return, And some are becoming part of this tour tonight. For all they have put in to this site...And you will find out who there are and why....

Who where to the two souls to meet. The First is TC Jones Hailing at the time from Texas. The one to be born of this, BiG BNSF Hailing from NM.The minute we meet the Outlaw tour was born.And like ghosts from the past we would ride the southwest once more.

So this post is different than what I had planned it is a tribute to the mens names that are wrote on the Outlaw Tour, With them as my friends and in my heart, There will allways be Thunder on the Rails.

So lets get started all these pictures are from the past and riding with some of these outlaws .Some have been posted before and some never seen. and not to worry you will get a laugh.

The Outlaw Tour, Photo credit belongs to Don Winslow on 1st photo.
The orignal rides and the new ones here tonight.Welcome to the tour.

All outlaws have to have a ride so saddle up. And lets ride.

Just so some of you remember where this outlaw hails from.

From the start I had trains in my eyes. And my friend TC Jones knew this.And with out his help I would have never got this far.

We knew from the start this land belonged to only one iron horse.

When me and TC Jones teamed up we had only one goal...We set out to meet the hottie with a million dollar body. That did not work ( After some blacks eyes from the wife and Girlfriend) so we set or goals on one thing.

The young outlaw would have to meet the real riders. And I did. pictured here in the black beenie BiG BNSF, Center Conductor Sam a retired legend. And Engineer Deming the best you have ever seen.

I told TC Jones I had to find my true love ??? Big Nose Kate. All 123 inches of her... And I did. After seeing her I started drinking. I got a bottle of whiskey and the damn thing just bite me, Oooooo That shit makes me bat shit crazy.

We knew the law would some come, But we befriended them,They knew BiG BNSF would be screaming like a demon & TC Jones would be swinging from the ceiling so there was no stoping. So this photo is for a lawman I happen to know.

Ticking like a time bomb I could not wait for the night to come, TC Jones would be there to show me my first unpatched SP, And from there this train has not stopped.

After some trouble with the locals in Mesquite which BiG BNSF would come to own, TC & ME would meet a ACE and 3 SD70s with guns on are side we just watch this iron horse roll by.

As I started to shine like a ACe, TC Jones would run into the law something about a sheep and some snake juice and a high speed chase...

Then another legend would come to join are tour hailing from AZ and are only member from there ( DO YOU WANT TO TRY HULKA ) BB-61 would come to ride with me and TC. And I remember the evening this photo was taken and the fun we had that day and he was the first one brave enough to ride with us, Even if he was only with us that day he would become part of the tour and will allways be.. We also found out that day we have to get TC a bigger horse to ride because he kept falling off the donkey. So this photo would be for BB-61

We would stay in contact with some of are legends that where on the road.

There would be a few wrecks along the way,But you never knew who you may meet to brighten your day. So the photo would be for Barstowrick

I allways kept riding and chewing and drinking and beating my monkey.( What the hell did he just say ) And my love for the SD40-2 and big nose kate was undying. So you all bet your ass its a real BiG BNSF post when you see her.

Sometimes we would have to wait for hours for a train, Not like those two out in CA that see them every 2 seconds...But we waited.We stopped this waiting for hours after TC farted and took out all are horses and we all had to walk home....So this photo is for TC and them two outlaws in CA SD75 and DON

We would meet the Dark Empire....And find out he could spooky the shit out us..I am sure you all can figure out who that could be. But we have learned to ride with him and he is now part of the tour.But is he keeps talk to the enemy I am going to slap the crap out of him.

But on a flip side to that we all know who is in the lead. ( HA HA HA )

Some one once said something about there turf in AZ, Well the whole Southwest part of NM is 3 outlaws turf, And the whole state on CA has has 3 more,So hows that grab you. So if a frog had springs in its ass he would not bump it everytime he jumped. You may want to sent that to the newspaper.

Diesel fuel the magic drink, I asked TC jones if he wanted to see a trick one night, He said yes , So I took a shot of Diesel fuel and farted black smoke like he aint ever seen, Stained his wifes carpet and he threw me out of the house for a week.

And then they is ones that like to talk about toy tractors,But us Outlaws have to keep them iron horses going so you can see them every 2 seconds in CA.

All horses get tried over time and a outlaw has to get a new one so here is my horse.So I can keeping riding on the tour damn thing eats alot of hay. and hey you never now when you may meet a fat girl at the saloon and have to give her a lift home.

As we get close to the end here. I watched a few sunset sets and storms with my outlaw friends.And drank a few beers and threw up on a few dogs. But I told a new outlaw I would give him a run for his money on sunsets...So these are for SD75 and all my riders.

And final do you have what it takes to be on the outlaw tour and if so then do what it says. So stop crying and put on your big girl panties and lets get going...Don take them F%&king things off I was not talking to you.I will pull your outlaw card...Part of my tour is to post some photos tell some stories and stop f&winking smileyking with the ones that do...Alot of us past and present have put alot into all this.And I am not just talking about the ones I named here, Alot of you others have and where have you all gone.

I want to thank TC Jones for all his help the ups and downs I would do it all over with him anytime. He has moved on and we dont get to ride together these days. He found his true love a gaint sheep farm somewhere in TX where a outlaw and his sheep can look at the stars forever.But he will allways be part of the tour and in some ways the start of it.

BB-61 his MIA I think alliens in AZ may have gotten him but it was allways a blast and something riding with you and you will allway be part of this tour.

Don Winslow, Barstowrick,SD75, Thanks for all the support being a fan, as much as I am of all you. And that is why you are part of my tour and allways will be and one day I hope we meet and can ride together . Its about being friends. Doing what we love. and hopefully with a little luck Don will learn to ride a horse with out putting a quarter in it and with out SD75 pulling the plug out to save him, And rick putting a bandage on his boo boo...

And to all the other foamers its not a private party,Its just what we do and what will keeping doing and all the work that goes into thats what makes you a outlaws on my tour, We dont give up and never stop trying..So I thank all my fans even if your to scaried to post and say something.

Tell next time Godbless and you all take care.

BiG BNSF

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2012 12:09AM by BIG BNSF.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Legends of the OUTLAW TOUR. ( PLUS PHOTO) LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: November 18, 2012 11:17AM

Dang, D.a.n.g. If that ain't the darndest. Going to edit: The auto mod., is at it again.

All you outlaws, I'd ride with you anytime.

Looks to me, someone is going to need a designated driver. But you ain't pucking in my rig, we'l drive Big's. He can clean up the mess later. LOL

Nice reflections.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2012 04:30PM by BarstowRick.

Posted by: dwinslow ()
Date: November 19, 2012 10:53AM

Damn, that's a fine post, Big. Now, Barstow Rick, I don't think you have to worry about Big puking in your ride but if I wuz you, I wouldn't let him near my dog cuz he may puke on it. Now, I aint gonna tell the whole story cuz you'll hafta get that from him or TC, but I know about it. Funny as hell. Now,maybe we can get old SDF75mac to post some pictures of those "high-wide" loads on the BNSF cuz tyhat's what he needs to haul his big butt around. He's the only guy I know that has to stop at the CHP scales to get a special overwheight permit to drive on the highway. I'll say no more about that. Outlaws forever, let's ride.

And.....Old Big is probably out playing with his toy tractors. (Tonka toys, that is)

Don Winslow
Glendora, California
Web Site - [www.donwinslow.net]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2012 10:58AM by dwinslow.

Posted by: Hulka ()
Date: November 19, 2012 08:44PM

Great post Big!

Kevin

Date: November 19, 2012 09:33PM

Well Well, Don and Barstowrick and Hulka..................

We have to talk men, Its about Hulka ( Kevin ) I think he is confused. One time he likes the stories, then the next its the photos. then its the tractors, Now this time he short and to the point, ( Great post BiG ) Hummmmm , Did we scary him, Is the boy slow , Are is it he really wanted to ride with BiG BNSF and becoming a Amercian Outlaw, And join our tour.... I need your thoughts men.... Maybe we need to start him out slow some watered down ice tea and a fat lady in a laundry mate, Maybe Rick can show him spooky shit at ricks palace of spooky, And what the hell is a Bulldozer type thing???????? ( HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA )

And where the hell is SD75?????

And yes we have the ones that still look and just scaried to say a word....

BiG BNSF

Date: November 20, 2012 12:08AM

Well, here's my take on this. I think we should let Hulka in as a life member too. Looks like he wuz a fireman so that makes him a good guy cuz I was one too. Now back to my next post and more pictures for the group. Maybe tomorrow if I get some more processed.

Don Winslow
Glendora, California

Date: November 20, 2012 12:41PM

Yep, let's let Hulka in, I do concur.

Outlaw's?

Who are we going to immulate? I always like the guys that were part outlaw and part lawmen. I tend to favor the like's of the Earp's, actually friends of the family from a few generations ago. I kind of like Doc Holiday's roll, seems to me he was a dentist, may have started as a barber and in which case he might have served as the local mortician. Yep, that be me...ever lurking around just waiting for the opportunity to sell some one a funeral and if need be arrange it. I'll be your daisy. Don W. can be Wyat Earp (or whomever) and I will let you wild youngins decide who you want to be.

LOL

AND! If you are enjoying this and looking for more: [www.trainfoamers.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/20/2012 08:17PM by BarstowRick.

Date: November 21, 2012 09:17PM

Whoa whoa,

You circus clowns are going wild here, I am the head outlaw and you sending out invites like greeting cards, Hell I think you ran HULKA off...And SD75 is MIA....Hulka come back we need to talk with you...Dont listen to Rick and Don there getting crazy on me man......

DAMN TURKEYS

BiG BNSF

Posted by: Hulka ()
Date: November 22, 2012 07:18PM

Yes I was a Volunteer Firefighter from 1993 til 2004 at the Jersey Shore. (they do not have paid companies back in that neck of the woods.) I started as a Jr. member in 1988 (think that is when I joined)

As for being scared, naa. just been busy the last few days trying to get caught up on stuff around the house.

Hoping to get out this week coming up to shoot some Pumpkins or maybe a litle south to see the sponge bob units. Time will tell.

Kevin

Kevin

Date: November 22, 2012 10:35PM

O lordy,Guys

I got'em in rubber boots and play.n with there hoses now!!!! Hulka go take some photo, Post them, And tell me a story, And will get you on this outlaw tour.Or the clown tour, I am not for sure anymore with these new guys.. I ask for outlaws and lawmen . And I get clowns and firemen.

I am taken my horse and headed south, There is some weird ducks in these woods.I think there backwards to there still posting on last months post with no photos...

You guys worry me, I want my old outlaws back.........( HA HA HA HA )

BiG BNSF

Date: November 22, 2012 11:05PM

Clowns, Clowns? "What you talking about man", (A famous line from a youngster/actor, can you tell us who?)

Time for a hose down. Some one needs a good hosing down. I know the firemen, capable of doing the job. Time to call-in a four alarm fire and head out to Big's Pistachio Ranch.

Think ahead, bring the graham crackers, marshmallow's, Hershey's chocolate bars, steaks, steak sauce, potatoes, ranch beans, all the necessary acoutrements for a ranch style barbecue and favorite liquid refreshments. Time for a show down.

Look this is how it works. You want to be the leader of the outlaws's then you need to earn the respect of your fellow, like minded, blood thirsty villians.

Here's the way it works. The one that can eat the most beans and hold his gas becomes the leader. If he survives...LOLOLOL. Humm...what do I smell here. Must be the turkey talking.

Heeheeheehawhawhawheeheehee

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2012 11:11PM by BarstowRick.

Date: November 23, 2012 12:29AM

BarstowRick Wrote:
> Think ahead, bring the graham crackers,
> marshmallow's, Hershey's chocolate bars.
>
> Look this is how it works. You want to be the
> leader of the outlaws's then you need to earn the
> respect of your fellow, like minded, blood thirsty
> villians.

Gawd. I can't believe what I'm reading here. You want him to earn respect and then tell him to bring that stuff you listed. .........marshmallows, graham crackers and Hershey bars? I'm not sure I wanna be part of that kinda tour.

Right now as we speak, there's a shootout going on, a block to the west of the house here and has been for the last few hours. They gotta a police tank set up and a bulldozer to take the front of a house out cuz the jerk-off is barricaded himself in. Wife said the shooting started on the freeway, right behind our place on the 210 freeway and ended up in a guarded bunch of condos, just down the street from here. There's cops from about 6 different agencies involved and airships flying overhead. Been entertaining for the last 5 hours and is still going on but I'm getting bored watching this crap and wanna go to bed so I'm gonna hang it up and head for the shower. Interesting Thanksgiving to say the least. I'll put up some more choo choo photos over the weekend.

Don Winslow
Glendora, California

Date: November 23, 2012 11:24AM

Don, I know pay back when it see it. LOL

After reading Don's post. All I can say is, there goes the outlaw gang. Looks like we've been one up man-shipped by some other pervert's. Nothing like a neighborhood shoot out.

Perhaps, they were trying to find Don's house to join up with us outlaws. The PD and Possey headed them off at the pass. From the sound of things. It may be time to unlock and load and help Don protect his property.

"Gawd I can't believe"...What? Don, you can't handle an old fashioned New Mexico Ranch Barbecue. You ever here of dessert? The grahams are to make shmores and is intended for the kids. You forget what it's like to have kids around? Been that long...aye? AND, who asked Big to bring all that stuff? I didn't. Suggesting an old fashioned fireman's pot luck. You got the fire now you need something to cook...grin! Lot's of luck. Besides I couldn't eat the shmores...diabetic $#!+.

Well, the Firemans Barbecue isn't likely to happen. I doubt BigBNSF will invite the outlaw gang to a New Mexico Ranch Barbecue. Like it or not we are stuck with BigBNSF being the Outlaw, leader. I mean after all it's his show and I have no business hi-jacking it. Now Big, it's your job to lead the pack. We ain't voting but we are grumbling. It was your idea so take your baseball, glove, ball, bat and set-out the bases. Let's get this ball game underway. I used to anchor home base...catcher. Not so flexible anymore.

Get over those hurt feelings and prove yourself to be an outlaw leader. However,... me thinks you are preaching to the wrong crowd here buddy. Sheez, just like a bunch of outlaws, to whine, one fingered jestures, to constantly challenge each other and the percieved leadership. " There was blood in the saddle, blood all around", Disneyland's Big Bear show.

I'd of never beat you at the gas challenge. It wouldn't of been pretty.
Aww sh!+! Literally.

Edited 8 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2012 07:21PM by BarstowRick.

Posted by: TehachapiFoamer ()
Date: November 24, 2012 05:51PM

BEAUTIFUL photos and an excellent story to go along with it ( as always ) !

Shane Palus
Cody Wyo.
[smp1151.smugmug.com]

Posted by: TC Jones ()
Date: November 26, 2012 07:34PM

I have been reading these posts and thinking this.

The real Outlaws of the old west road around raising hell, stealing cattle, whorin around. I know one of you pretty good, the others just through this site. Let me say this before we decide to ride a bunch of Donkey's down main street.

I am to old and fat anymore, hell I can't even remember how to post a picture on here. I don't think that any of us could raise anything let alone hell. Stealing cattle, I might steal a quick nap. Whorin around, no more getting the preachers daughter in the back door in time for church, I now have daughters.

So lets raise a glass of moonshine, wine, beer, or for the older crowd, some Gincobinoba (how ever you spell it) and make a toast to the glory days.

Keep posting Big BNSF, I like your pretty pictures.

TC Jones - God Speed that some comes up with a newer paint scheme.

Date: November 26, 2012 08:17PM

Hey TC, about the only hell old Big can raise is reading a Walt Disney comic book and drooling over Daisy Duck. He's way over the hill and poses no threat to anyone.

Don Winslow
Glendora, California

Date: November 26, 2012 09:52PM

Funny,I thought TC and Don was talking about me. Who been peeking in my windows? Yep, either Big is over the hill or just a youngster that has no common sense and doesn't know when to come in out of the rain. To much hooch can do that to a guy. Makes a fellow kind of wet behind the ears and not in the usual places...heeheeheehee. That is if I remember my whorin days...rightly.

I think what BIG means, "Outlaw Tour" is he wants to rent a big OLD bus and take us all on a tour of new Mexico and Arizona to revisit the places some of the outlaws died and lawmen gave up their all to bring the peace. Sounds, like we are going to visit a lot of old graveyards and eat senior meals. No one much cared for my earlier suggestion, a New Mexico Ranch Style Barbecue. Oh well, it is what it is.

Don, I'ma going to need that ride. Now where did I put my striped pants, top hat and tux top? Oh, yeah the cumber bun! Can't forget that.

Gald to see you back TC. (That doesn't sound right). Glad,....

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 12:17PM by BarstowRick.

Date: November 26, 2012 10:53PM

OMG,TC JONES , DON, RICK,

TC Jones I owe this post and all the F&*Ked up thoughts you put in my head to do this posting stuff and your given up on me.....Send me a damn email I'll show you how to post pictures again, Call you have the number.......These guys miss you...I kinda do ( HA HA HA ) But they love are stories...And I know you got some new sheep photos.......Dont give up on me..........Me and you can rule the southwest . and them two other clowns own CA....( HA HA ) Your not to old ......Fat maybe I have not seen you in a while......And your one of the orginals man...

Don I am fixing to beat you with a micky mouse doll.........can you see the tail about half of it ( HA HA HA HA HA HA ) Disney stories what the hell you drinking........

Rick, Why the hell do you need a ride???? and why are you asking Don for your clothes I dont even want to know...

And for all 3 of you I can still raise hell but not last as long at it...I am on my last leg of the whiskey bent and hell bound...days....And you got to remember I have meet TC I have partied with the dude..shot trains with the man and was taught by the master...So I still have it me for a few more days..Now If I can get his old ass to team up with me again on here. You all would piss your pants with the fun we could have..............

BIG BNSF

Date: November 26, 2012 10:55PM

Hey at least numbers are up and people are talking and looking still way to many that like to look,But hey not everyone is cut out to roll with legends..

BiG BNSF

Posted by: BB-61 ()
Date: December 01, 2012 04:42PM

BIG BNSF,

I'm back! No aliens, just a major computer crash.
Finally was able to get a new laptop, so hope to be posting here soon. I need to get all my pictures off my camera cards first.
Thanks for the tribute!

TC Jones,

Glad to see you are still out there also.

So here's to the OUTLAW TOUR may we be able to do it again someday!

GO NAVY BEAT ARMY!!!

BB-61

Date: December 03, 2012 11:33AM

BIG BNSF Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG,TC JONES , DON, RICK,
>
> >
> Rick, Why the hell do you need a ride???? and why
> are you asking Don for your clothes I dont even
> want to know...
>
>> BIG BNSF

Answering from my cell, that ain't no cell phone either. I'ma tired of your dammed bus with the love flowers painted all over the sides. No self respecting outlaw would ride in that thing.

Pay attention Big, there's going to be a pop up quiz at the end. As a reminder go to [www.trainfoamers.com], that should explain the ride. The clothes? You beginning to get on my nerves kid. The dud's have nothing to do with Don. If you had been around long enough (but you are to young for all that) Mortician's wore the very clothes I was describing. AND.... if your reading skills were any good you'd of picked up that I wasn't asking Don, but asking myself where I had put them. I had the get-up at one time. Something about Rodeo days and a street parade before the bull riding, cow milking, hog tieing. Why you snickering...did I say something kinky?

You ever ride a bull, fresh out of the shoot's. Yeah, well you ain't no man until you have. Of course I ended up having half the man including the shit bucked out of me the first time out. Then I had to show them how the second time. Darn shoulders and back still hurt.

It's ahh your show and you aren't...oh well...what should I expect from a bunch of amateur outlaws in New Mexico. They's needs training and all I get is pic's of trains. Dammed.

Oh, and get this straight before I come over and stiff you straight. I don't piss on no carpet but you should of seen what I did while everyone was sleeping. That had to diss someone off when they woke up. I thought I heard someone mumbling to themselves... "What the hell, did I wet the bed?" Going on to say, "I got to quit trying to out drink Big"!

Old Big, he wonders where I got big mouth from. Never saw anyone consume so much hard liquor like he does. He ain't no native, family must be from that small island.

Now, pay attention here. I ain't going to say this but once. I pee enough in my pants as it is. Old age will do that so I ain't looking for anything that will stimulate my leaky faucet. I don't need or want that much fun. Heck, I'ma one step away from Attends and not looking forward to it.

Now where's that ride, my shingle, top hat and dud's, a gravity fed embalming machine, formaldehyde, my tools, a little pancake make up, restorative wax, paint brushes, a small place to rent... preferably an old barber shop? Now that there is a question Big. Got that? Yep, got's work to do. Darn I hate coming out of retirement. But, if these outlaws get busy I may need to practice up on my skills. Heeheehawhawheehee. Oh shit that ain't funny. I never liked doing this in the first place.

So what the hell is this? Big wrote: "So, here's to the OUTLAW TOUR may we be able to do it again someday!" What? You a quit-er? You can't roll over and play dead. I'll know better.

LOL

Edited 11 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 12:15PM by BarstowRick.

Posted by: Mike H. ()
Date: December 15, 2012 08:23PM

Big, Its been great to see your photography progess over the years. You've had a great mentor with TC. Hopefully someday you boys can make it to Shawmut, AZ.

Mike

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.