The Good Ol' Days :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
Still waiting for that Black Widow F-unit to come around the bend? Think things are "all crap now?" This is the forum for you! 
New yard in Buckeye?
Posted by: Hulka ()
Date: February 22, 2013 05:06PM

[www.azdot.gov]

Go to page 2 which shows a map of Arizona. It shows on the UP line in the buckeye area a star that states "Proposed New Buckeye Yard". It looks like it is between Palo Verde and the 85. Anyone else see this before?

Kevin

Kevin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New yard in Buckeye?
Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: February 22, 2013 05:38PM

The proposed yard has been discussed on other websites but I haven't seen much discussion here. Saying with the following with a mischievious smile. Seems, one of our members hasn't taken well to speculation and throws an arrow into the mix every chance he gets. LOL The speculators and new track improvement reports all disapeared to other foamer websites.

Posted by: Hulka ()
Date: February 23, 2013 02:34PM

Sorry for the re post. I just did not recall any discussion of it.

Kevin

Posted by: srjeff1 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 02:45PM

I'm not sure exactly what is being said here, but what I do know is that the land has been purchased, and there is new signalling and trackwork at least as far as Arlington.

Posted by: Railroadfan92675 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 03:39PM

Union Pacific has been buying land parcels in Buckeye for a few years. Most of the parcels are on the north side of the tracks between Palo Verde Road either wilson or turner road. The Maricopa County Assessors Office has an online map of the county, you can see the boundaries of various parcels, when you put your mouse cursor over the parcel and it tells you who owns that parcel of land and the parcel number.

Posted by: srjeff1 ()
Date: February 23, 2013 05:35PM

That ought to clear it up for everyone. Thx.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.