The Good Ol' Days :  TrainFoamers TrainFoamers.com
Still waiting for that Black Widow F-unit to come around the bend? Think things are "all crap now?" This is the forum for you! 
Changes for the ARZC Railroad
Posted by: Railroadfan92675 ()
Date: March 15, 2013 02:22PM

On my way to and from Las Vegas this week I stopped at the AZRC yard in Parker to see if the Gennesse & Wyoming Railroad is making any changes to AZRC since they took it over when they purchased Railamerica. There is a new GP 40-3 in the Orange/Black paint scheme that the G & W uses. The Arizona & California Railroad has a new Logo, I don't like the new logo. There is a drawing of 2 cactus with an "A" and a "C" letter is a larger font so it can be seen, the Arizona and California names are done in a much smaller font and you have to be up close to read it. The tank car that was in the old Green/white Arizona and California RR paint scheme with the name written in big letters on the each side was nowhere to be seen. lets hope the G & W does not paint the existing locomotives in the new Corporate colors.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/15/2013 02:23PM by Railroadfan92675.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Changes for the ARZC Railroad
Posted by: BarstowRick ()
Date: March 21, 2013 09:08PM

Very interesting and most unique but is it for real? As in tell me it ain't so.

At one time there was a ARZC business cars stationed in Parker. Are they still on the property?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2013 12:07PM by BarstowRick.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.